Thursday, October 11, 2007


A Handmade Apron!

What a delightful gift to give to someone you love!

Aprons make great birthday presents, thank yous and bridal shower gifts! It use to be that an apron was an essential article of clothing for many women. Now, with microwave meals and fast food...who needs aprons? Aprons are truly a lost art in home life. Personally, to me, they are a symbol of womanhood at it's best!

The apron pattern I use fits most women/teens who are 125-200lbs. Made out of 100% cotton material and sewn with love and care, these aprons are perfect for gardening, cooking, cleaning or just to wear around the house as a pretty! I think I have given atleast one of my aprons to all my girly kin (if not, I better be getting emails from my kin who are reading this asking for one!!!) I have also given them to gifts to dear friends and sold them at local farmer's markets before.

I have a limited supply of fabric material. All orders are processed first come, first serve. I will email you back confirming the availablity of your fabric choice and with your total. Fabric selections are listed below this post.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES and BUYERS only. If I do not hear back from you within 24 hours, confirming payment method, your fabric choices may be passed on to another.

I take paypal and money order. Once I recieve payment, your order will be mailed within 1 week. No refunds.
Each apron is $25ppd. Buy 2 or more and take $1 off each apron you buy!

EMAIL all orders to: SewCrazyMe@yahoo.com
Now taking Thanksgiving and Christmas orders!

2 comments:

Noelle Otto said...

Hey Jessica!

I've been trying to comment on your other blog, www.trulythoughtprovoking.blogspot.com but it's restricted to team members only.......did you know that??

Those aprons look GREAT! I would like to get one as soon as I can.

Blessings to you, Jessica!

P.S. Feel free to check out my blog, Dustynne's Journal (click on my name at the top there in blue).

:)

Anonymous said...

Your aprons are beuatiful! God bless you!

Angela